Shopping is guilt-free at Nature's Glory.
Located at the 1st floor of Tan Boon Lat Building, Nature’s Glory offers a range of products that are truly unique and distinguished. Products are independently CERTIFIED and meet INTERNATIONAL ORGANIC standards set by Japan, Europe, US and Australia.
I am in love with many of the products here!
My favourite is still Dr Bronner's Organic Soap from US.
This is an amazing 18-in-One soap for human to pets, babies to adults, face to body, veg wash to dish wishing, laundry to bathroom! Whenever and wherever I travel, I'll bring a bottle with me!
太好用了 you know! You can read more about it HERE
Visually exciting rainbow colors.
Bring back empty bottles, refill service available plus a slight discount to encourage recycling of the bottles!
Currently using Eucalyptus, Almond, Lavender and Orange.
I need to get Cherry Blossom, Peppermint, Rose and Tea Tree too!
2oz $5.50 • 8oz $11.90 • 16oz $18.90 • 32oz $30.80 • 1GAL $109 • 5GAL $450
The next essential product is a very important to everybody.....
mFree Organic Insect Repellent
mFree is the world's leading technology in insect repellent:
* Up to 10 hours protection - This saves the hassle of reapplication, so that you can fully enjoy your outings (for me Pokemon huntings) without any worries.
* Repels mosquitoes, sandflies & most biting insects - We love nature parks, beaches, camping etc., so we need a bottle of repellent to repel them all!
* Certified organic ingredients: Lemon Grass Essence & Coconut Oil - We need an effective repellent and at the same time free from harsh chemicals to prevent skin allergies. Needless to say natural ingredients also benefits the skin in a long run. And lastly, it smells refreshing!
* Product of Singapore - We know what we need. It's made for us to protect ourselves against Dengue and Zika.
* Affordable price - As said each application last for up to 10 hours of protection while most other brands last for only about 2 hours. With less usage, a bottle of mFree last longer of course! Retail price S$16.80, special offer S$12.80 while stocks last.
Here's an extensive range of organic beverages.
You are looking at Bonsoy, organic soy milk from Japan.
* Lactose free
* Soy protein Glycine helps to lower cholesterol level
* Contains Lin lipid helps burn excess body fat
* Contains Saponin and Vitamin E that delay aging
* Contains Isoflavones that helps to prevent breast cancer and prostate cancer, also prevent loss of calcium
* Pasteurized at 130 degree Celsius, bacteria found in the skins of the soybeans are removed
* Rich in Vitamin B which are high in anti-cancer substances, strengthen stomach, stimulate urination, aid in digestion, improve blood circulation, prevent myocardial, atherosclerosis, and high blood pressure.
Retail price: S$4.95
It's slightly thicker than normal soy milk, mildy sweet as it doesn't not contain any refine sugar. Tapioca syrup is used for natural mild sweetness. Being lactose free, this is an awesome alternative for people who are allergy to milk. It's light and tasty on it's own. Can be use from baking to cooking, added in coffee and latte, replace milk in desserts or smoothies!
I used to put condense milk with my cereal, and now I am using Bonsoy which is packed with health benefits and less fattening.
Switched to Nature's Glory Organic Baby Oats as it's price is comparable with those chemical processed cereals. Retail price: S$3.80
Bonsoy latte. Lovely taste of coffee in harmony with that mild soy bean flavor.
Bonsoy + Organic Whole Wheat Udon = Soy Milk Udon
Udon with Soy Milk Soup
Half chicken stock or water and half Bonsoy makes a wonderful soup base. Ingredients to go with the udon can be added according to individual's liking (I added whatever I could find in the fridge lolxx...). Adding some sesame oil and black pepper enhance the taste.
In Nature's Glory, organic soya sauce and other condiments.
Fresh produce are available too! These are AIR FLOWN WEEKLY so they are MUCH FRESHER compared to those which come by sea.
Nature's Glory only carry fresh produce from TRUSTED farms and NOT from middlemen or dubious sources practicing non-organic methods of farming. And assure that they carry NON-GMO (genetic modified) products.
Found a veg that I had never seen before. It's called Swiss Chard. The stalks were in hues of orange and red. It's an excellent source of Vitamin C, E and A. Very curious to know how it taste like, going to buy it the next trip.
Plum Balls S$16.30
Organic supplement from Japan which is rich in organic acids and minerals.
* Promote Vitality and retards aging
* Convert fat to energy, maintains slimness
* Aid in digestive systems
* Boost immunity
* Improve liver functions and metabolism
* Guard against acidity in blood
* Rich in calcium and iron, safe for pregnant women, essential for growing children and elder
Tibits and snacks!
Gluten free Chia Seed Nutrition Bars S$3.90 each
Kuranda Nut Bars S$2.50 each, Barley Malt Candy with Black Sesame S$3.30
Brown Rice Cracker with Tamari S$3.60
At Nature's Glory, I know that my money is well spend on the best organic products for my family's health. I no longer grab anything off the shelves in supermarkets out of convenience.
We have been taking too much processed food and food that are injected with chemicals which explains why cancer and other diseases are becoming so common. Look at those people in the pass, they eat what they grow, truly organic, hardly people suffer from diseases.
Now that I am already in my mid 40s, I hope it's not too late to be a little more conscious.
To make shopping happier, here's the DISCOUNT!
Follow Instagram @naturesglorysingapore
to get FREE membership!
Enjoy 10% OFF for purchases of any amount and 15% OFF for purchases above $80!
Just show the front desk staff your smart phone that you’ve done.
Nature's Glory Pte Ltd
315 Outram Road
#01-09 Tan Boon Liat Building
Tel: 6227 1318
Online shopping www.natures-glory.com