expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Yamamoto Konjac Beauty Sponge

I am about to introduce a interesting beauty facial product to you ^.^

Konjac Sponges from Yamamoto Farm (from Japan)
White for my kids with really dirty skin;
Pink for my aging matured skin;
and Black for my kid sis's acne prone skin.


 The functions and usage of Konjac Sponge clearly translated in English behind the package.

This is how Yamamoto Konjac Beauty Sponge is manufactured ~


I had done a bit of read up and found out Konjac is actually used as a diet food and it looks like this ~~
This pic is a bit small, the actual root is about size of a pumpkin, so it looks like giant water chestnut.

So much for the introduction, and let's get started and see how it works!

It's hard before soaking and it looks like bird nest in pink color, heehee......

Close-up of the natural fiber

Before soaking it's about 7cm in diameter......


After soaking for about 15mins it bloats up slightly to about 8cm.



 

Luis and me use our usual cleansing foam together with the sponge.
It created slight foam on face.
The sponge feels springy on the face with gentle exfoliating effect,
my darling Luis likes it and so do I <3 <3
 The sensation is very shiok which I don't know how to describe.... heehee...
I can feel the difference with and without using the sponge.
My skin feels squeaky clean after usage.

After usage, press out excess water with palms like this ~

DO NOT squeeze or twist the sponge even though you may be tempted to do so.
The sponge may be torn.  Treat it as if it's your breast, be gentle ok?  Heehee.....

After usage, it can be kept in the fridge or...

hang dry indoor, avoiding direct sunlight.  I put the sponge in a laundry bag, clever or not?
I don't quite "trust" the white string which comes with the sponge.

I know you are tempted to try!
Original Konjac Sponge (White) @S$10.90
Activated Charcoal (Black) Konjac Sponge @S$11.87
Sakura Leaf Essence (Pink) Konjac Spongge @S$11.87

Just click onto http://lifestreamgroup.com/ to order.
Thank me and you are welcome ^^



Disclaimer -
Please note that I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Review is based on my own experience. Product may or may not be suitable for other individuals.

3 comments:

  1. do we keep it in the fridge when its dry or can be kept right after its behing washed?

    is it gently enough to use it twice a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be kept in fridge right after it's being washed. Twice a day is too much. Not necessary for daily either, exfoliate too much is no good.

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting. I want to try this out since I used to exfoliate my skin once a week.

    ReplyDelete