expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 26 January 2013

Neogence Lab-Dermatological Skincare

*sponsored

This is a super back dated post :X



I had won myself a set of Neogence Pore Solutions skincare from SaSa since 8 Nov 2012.



So here are my reviews~~


Neogence Extreme Pore-Reducing Serum 30ml
@S$53



Packaging - Glass bottle with dripper
Main Ingredients - Sebaryl, Evermat,Laricyl, Vitamin B3, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract
Fragrance - Slight medicated smell
Texture - Slightly thick liquid, absorbs quickly into skin without sticky-ness.
Result - I use it every morning on my T-zone area.  My pores are still visible, BUT...... my T-zone area is less oily after 1 week of usage.  I used to go facial for extractions every 3 weeks, and now, I can drag my facial session to 6 weeks!  Cos' my pores doesn't clog so rapidly.  My make-up last longer too!  Will purchase after I finish this current bottle <3


Off-head serum 15ml
@S$29




Packaging - Glass bottle with dripper.
Main Ingredients - Glycacid, Mandelic Acid, AC. Net, Evermat, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract.
Fragrance - Slight medicated smell.
Texture - Gel like, faint yellowish in color, needs to massage into skin for better absorption. 
Result - I use it on my nose and chin.  After 2 weeks of usage, I still have black heads on my nose, BUT.....  the black heads I extract out are softer and smaller in size.  Although my pores are still visible, at least I know that they won't get bigger due to more clogs.


Mineral Micro-Scrub Exfoliating Cream 100ml
(not sure of the pricing)



Packaging - In tube which exfoliating cream can be squeezed out.
Main Ingredients - Sublimalg, Trace Mineral, ZincOxide
Fragrance - Slight medicated smell
Texture - Whitish cream with very small exfoliating beads.
Result - I tried the product on the hand and find it very harsh on my skin although there were hardly any exfoliating beads.  It felt like sandpaper >.<  So I passed it to my hubby with thicker skin and he's fine with it.  Just squeeze out a red bean size, mix with water and it's good enough to cover the entire face.  

You may find out more about Neogence at http://www.neogence.com.tw/



Disclaimer -
Please note that I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Review is based on my own experience. Product may or may not be suitable for other individuals.



No comments:

Post a Comment