expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 14 January 2013

O'nya Sayang @Tampines Mall

O'nya Sayang, economical Nyonya cuisine at B1 of Tampines Mall.
Yes, Tampines Central got lots of food lobangs.
Ah Loy Thai which I had blogged about is on the same floor too.

Nonya style decor at the entrance.

Open concept with simple furnishes.


Heavenly delicious sambal and ah char.

ChinChow drink.

Chap Chye with mostly cabbage.

Babi Pongteh (braised pork), yum yum...... meat was tender and gravy was best with rice.

Assam fish with 2 big slices of batang fish steak, assam gravy was appetizing and addictive.

Total damage for 2 pax.
The meal was decent enough for the price we paid.

That's all for the time being, thanks for reading, bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Food are ok, but service is horrible. Went for dinner tonight & they kept promoting add another $2.90 to get a drink & dessert. When I finished my food for so long, but don't get my dessert even when I alrdy told them abt it. After waiting for a long time, i called for the server aunty to check, but she showed me a disgusted look & answered me rudely. Wgen she finally served my dessert, she banged on table so hard & the spoon dropped on the table. I was do angry tht i brought my dessert to counter for packing. Can't wait to get out of tht place. I believe there should hv better Nyonya restaurant sround.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaa.... what an experience, I would be pissed off too. Bad service can really be a turn off no matter how good the food is.

      Delete