expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 18 February 2013

Nuffnang's 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons!

My friends and family didn't really like the idea of me being a blogger.  To them blogging is for youngsters who has got nothing better to do than to seek attention in virtual world.  Nobody believes me when I told them Nuffnang is paying me for blogging.  After much explaination, they are finally more receptive.


Nuffnang is Asia-Pacific's first and leading blog advertising community in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia, China, Hong Kong, and Thailand. Bloggers generate income through blog ads placed by various brands in our blogs.

It's really amazing that Nuffnang had created a new job in the market - Blogging.   There are already a number full-time bloggers in Singapore.  Social media/advertising is longer child's play like it used to be 10 years ago.  Blogsphere plays a big influence in the market with lots of opportunities and Nuffnang is the pioneer.

My relationship with Nuffnang is pretty lukewarm at the moment, cos' I joined the community about half a year ago only.  I am not a greedy person, but blogging without Nuffnang is like playing majong without chips, where got kick right?   So I am looking forward to receive more cheques and grow my blog together with Nuffnang for the future!

Besides additional income, bloggers in Nuffnang gets to participate in events and contests.
Below pic was taken during a Swarovski workshop organised by Nuffnang.
It was very well organised and was a wonderful experience.

Here's a pic taken with star blogger Xiaxue.
She used be on the screen of my computer, but suddenly she was in human form right beside me ^.^


I love Nuffnang, cos' they make my blog and effort worth it.

Nuffnang is turning 6 this year!

Nuffnang's 6th Birthday will be bashing at Ballymoons!

Probably be wearing this, in line with their dress code in sixties if I gets to go.

I want to be part of Nuffnang's 6 Birthday Bast at Ballymoons!

3 comments:

  1. Great that Nuffnang pay you. I have made a payout request on 26 Jan 2013. Till now it is still unpaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine took a long time too. Maybe you can send them a email to check the status?

      Delete