expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday 13 April 2013

Ajisen Ramen At Tampines Mall



Date of visit was 14 March, a bit over due, but I really had tried my best to update liao :X

Too lazy to walk, King Luis and I popped into Ajisen Ramen before we head to movies.
(For those who are new to my blog, King Luis aka my son, gotten his "throne" due to acute appendicitis not long ago.  I treated him like a King, serving him food and water right under his nose.  Everybody started to call him King Luis instead of Luis Voo then, so King he shall be >.<)

We were giving corner cushioned seats, quality time with King Luis ^_^

Terriyaki Chicken Ramen
Seaweed, vegetables and spring onions were requested to be taken off as my kid will picks them out.

He whacked the whole bowl and told me "Nice!"
I stole a bite, it tasted nothing like Japanese Ramen, it was more like Penang dry noodle.

Fried chicken wings

Terriyaki Chicken Ramen + Fried Chicken Wings + Ice Lemon Tea = S$13.90

Stired fried pork belly and tofu burger set S$13.90

Raw cabbage shreds taste weird with black pepper seasoning.

Pork belly too thinly sliced.  Such thin slices suitable for steamboat/soup, not for stir fried leh.

It was really oily but I finished everything, cos' I like the seasoning.

Everything was good - portion of food filling enough, price reasonable, fast serving and friendly staffs.
Except that we didn't feel we were having Japanese food at all, it's too localised.
Will visit again,
especially if the foodcourt at the other end is crowded and when movie is going to start.
It's located right next to the cinema at Tampines Mall, very convenient.

Ajisen Ramen
4 Tampines Central 5
#04-19 Tampines Mall
Tel: 6767 6422

No comments:

Post a Comment