expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 10 June 2013

MakeUp Finishing Spray by Mary Kay

*sponsored


I need to repeat myself:

I hate this freaking warm weather!!!
So humid and warm that my makeup is threatening to melt anytime!

Mary Kay heard my woes and send me this:

MakeUp Finishing Spray S$36.00

Renowned makeup artists use finishing sprays to give their masterpieces longevity, and now Mary Kay has partnered with Skindinävia, a leader in finishing spray manufacturers, so your makeup looks freshly applied all day!

Mary Kay MakeUp Finishing Spray claims to STOP MAKEUP MELTDOWN.  Prevents smudged eye makeup, creased foundation, and disappearing blush! 

This breathable spray is perfect for setting a makeup look and ensuring that makeup stays flawless.
• Oil-free
• Dries quickly
• No sticky feel
• Lightweight finish that lasts


This product is oil-free, clinically tested for skin irritancy and skin allergy.  Colorfast-tested which will not stain you garments, you can use MakeUp Finishing Spray at ease!

To apply:
After applying makeup, simply hold the bottle 8 to 10 inches away from your face, close eyes, and spray 2 to 4 times in an “X” and “T” formation to keep your face flawless for hours!



While there's nothing I can do about the weather here, I can keep myself cooler and make myself feel fresher with Mary Kay's MakeUp Finishing Spray at any time of the day.  Love this product to bits!

Pops into the my bag and I am ready to go!
Mary Kay MakeUp Finishing Spray is already an essential item in my handbag especially if I need to stay out for long hours.


READER’S OFFER!
Purchase Mary Kay® Makeup Finishing Spray (S$36.00)
 and redeem a 
FREE Skincare and Makeup class from Makeup Refinery!


Please contact Sherie Chan at makeuprefinery@gmail.com
to purchase MakeUp Finishing Spray and redeem the Free Makeup and Skincare class. 
Like their FacebookPage at facebook.com/makeuprefinery.




Disclaimer -
Please note that I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Review is based on my own experience. Product may or may not be suitable for other individuals.

1 comment:

  1. If you were a real Mary Kay Consultant, you would not only know the Finishing Spray is wonderful, but also priced at only $18

    ReplyDelete