expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 29 July 2013

Brew Baker at Anchorvale Road

Date of visit: 16.06.2013


This post is a continuation from HERE.

Anchorvale Community Club was the closest place for dinner we could reached with our tired feet.
I didn't want Mcdonalds or Pasta Mania, the only choice left was Brew Bakers.

Brew Bakers with both outdoor and indoor seatings.


Didn't know it was Father's Day, heehee....

I remembered I was very happy to stepped into the cool aircon, it was really warm that day.



One cool bottle of cold water, which was the best in warm weather.


Hubby ordered a Father's Day set of meal with Ribeye Steak @S$29.80
Garlic bread tasted exactly like the ones at Jack's Place.

Miniature prawn salad, portion so small that we found it amusing lolxx....

Cream of Asparagus

The steak wasn't wow, but acceptable.

My Lobster Soup @S$5.80.
It's either you love it or hate it.  I love the lobster aroma but my hubby thought the taste and smell was fishy.

 Slipper Lobster Spaghetti @S$15.20

 Stole a bite of the ribeye steak, he took my lobster too, heehee....

Hazelnut mousse, so tiny that all it took was 2 bites to finish it off.

Overall experience was average, food quality was similar to Jack's Place.
Ending blog post with it's address:

Brew Baker
59 Anchorvale Road
#01-06 Anchorvale Community Club




No comments:

Post a Comment