expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 2 August 2013

Exclusive Vanity Trove Nylon

*sponsored


If you had been following my bloggie, I had blogged about June and July's pre-packed Vanity Trove.

Not too long ago, Vanity Trove ditched their pre-packed policy, letting consumers to tailor make their very own trove.  In case you missed it, read about how it works HERE and my 1st personalised Trove HERE.

Each Vanity Trove is $25 where you get 6 to 8 beauty products in samples or full size!
These goodies are really useful and handy when you hits the gym, goes for a swim, and especially for overseas trips, they save a lot of space!

Besides the usual Vanity Trove, they have an exclusive Nylon Trove for $35.

Vanity Trove Nylon comes in the usual signature drawer box in sleek black and gold prints.

Many fabulous brands caught your eyes right?

KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME 3ml X3
Beautifying Scented Oil for hair, they smell like perfumes, especially the pink one <3 <3

Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
I don't use mascaras (I prefer fake lashes, heehee...), so I gave it to my kid sis who uses them regularly.

ACQUA di GIOIA from Giorgio Armani 1.5ml
It's light and refreshing.

LANCOME Youth Activating Concentrate 5ml
It's a anti-aging lotion, transparent in color, fragrance free, non sticky.

REDKEN
Smooth Look Shampoo 50ml
Smooth Look Conditioner 30ml
I sniffed the shampoo, it smells like a million dollars!!   舍不得用 leh, omg....

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat B30 Beige 5ml
Liquid foundation with SPF19.  The fragrance was lovely.  Extremely light on skin.
It's one of my fav liquid foundation many years back.  I had almost forgotten how it is after using so much Korean BB and CC creams.  I am so in love with it now that I feel like buying one again.

KIEHL'S Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF50 5ml
This is my first beauty product from KIEHL'S.

 BIOTHERM Pure-fect Skin
Cleansing Gel 5ml
Toner 30ml
Hydrating Gel 5ml
They are perfect and totally suitable for my oily combination skin,  <3 LOVE <3

SHU UEMURA
Lip Gloss Unlimited CR 30G 2.38ml
Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil 20ml
Heard so much raves about Shu Uemura's cleansing oil, finally got it!
I love lip glosses and can never get too many of them!

The lip gloss has got silver glitters, very pretty, but camera cannot capture the blingness well.

Here's a close up pic of my lips with Christian Dior's Soft-Rap Tan #009.
Full of ugly lines.

Applied YSL Gloss Unlimited over.

Tadah!!  Lines erased by lip gloss!

Here's my FOTD with YSL liquid foundation B30 Beige and Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited CR30G.
Almost my entire face makeup is sponsored, very thankful to all my sponsors ^^


Loving Vanity Trove Nylon to the max.

For exclusive offers and changes of winning full size beauty products , "Like" Vanity Trove Facebook:

Like to know what other beauty products I have on my dressing table,




Disclaimer -
Please note that I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Review is based on my own experience. Product may or may not be suitable for other individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment