expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 10 January 2014

Sylvia Skin Atelier

*sponsored


My friend Tiffany Yong was troubled by her skin condition since day 1 I knew her.   It was always red with inflamed pimples.   Hiding them with foundations and concealers only worsen the condition but there wasn't any better solution.

A few months ago, her pimples started to vanish and she told me: "Sylvia Skin Atelier saved me!"  Read about her experience HERE

Keen to find out more about Sylvia Skin Atelier, I attended their "Skin Lift and Repair" demonstrated by Dr Natalia Kovylkina from Institut Esthederm (France).

Each time we go for facial, lied down with our eyes closed, not knowing what's done onto us.  Through the demonstration, we understand steps of the facial treatment and products used.

A lot of people just blur blur walked into a facial salon, not knowing what to expect, let alone product knowledge.  After attending the workshop, 安心 and 放心 (safe and secured).

There's absolute nothing to wait for, I made an appointment for a facial treatment!
Decor of reception area is cozy with a touch of elegance, reflecting the good taste of the founder Ms Sylvia Yeo.

Here's the facial room.  That bed, omg..... is like my bed, it's difficult not to doze off on it, heehee.....


My before and after photos didn't have dramatic difference cos' I don't have major problems to begin with.
But pores and fine lines were less obvious due to super effective hydration.  Laugh lines lessen with more perky cheeks, my puffy eye lids calm down too!

Chin up with beauty treatments this Chinese New Year:

Let others envy you with good skin ^^


Sylvia Skin Atelier
131 East Coast Road
#04-01, Singapore 428816
(opposite I12Katong)
Tel: 6344 7333
Mon ~ Sat: 10.30am to 8.30pm
Sun ~ PH: 10.30am to 6.30pm

For updates and information click in ~



Disclaimer -
Please note that I am not affiliated or in any way linked to this brand.  Review is based on my own experience. Product may or may not be suitable for other individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment