expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Vanity Trove - a beauty box with endless pampering

*sponsored


Had been a long time since my previous Vanity Trove update HERE.


Had 8 items in my latest beauty box, 2 of which were added in by Vanity Trove's team as a surprise!
1)  Childs Farm Hair Conditioner (100ml)
2) Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser (15ml)
3) Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau De Parfum (1.5ml)
4) Fruity Lite Slimming tea (2 sachets)
5) Talika Eye Decompress
6) Goldwell Style Sign Full Rebel (100ml)
7) Batiste Dry Shampoo (50ml)
8) L'oreal Anti Spot &Brightening Essence (5ml)

Childs Farm Hair Conditioner (100ml)
It's a non-sting formula, so I am going to give this to my little niece with long hair.  It smells like bubble gum which I think she will love it!  She's gonna to be featured in my blog soon!


Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser (15ml)
Haven't try yet, cos' I am bringing this to my coming trip to Bangkok in March ^^

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau De Parfum (1.5ml)
I finished using this during my trip to Beijing, it's flora, not too strong, love it!

Fruity Lite Slimming tea (2 sachets)


Pouring the content into a wine glass, cos' all my drinking glasses at home are color tinted.

Taste like sour plum drink, refreshing while not too sweet.  Great alternative to those soft drinks.

Talika Eye Decompress

This is interesting, but the mask is a little dry for my liking.  I like my masks to be very very wet lolxx..

Goldwell Style Sign Full Rebel (100ml)

Ordered this hair cream again cos' it really works to tame my frizz.

Dispense out the cream, spread it onto palms and "bua" onto hair.  It leaves sticky residue on hands but a wash with soap rinses off everything easily.  A friend of mine told me she still prefers hair spray after trying this product, so it's individual's liking.


Batiste Dry Shampoo (50ml)
My first time trying a dry shampoo!  I took a few sniffs on the spray and the coconut smell was oh my gosh, so strong  >.<   I don't want to smell like those women applying coconut nut oil onto their long greasy hair, eeeew......

So I left it in the box for a long long time, till I dye my hair yesterday.  I think it's better to let the hair color "settle down", so I took out this dry shampoo to give it a brave try.   Come to the worst, I'll just rinse it off if I really cannot tahan the smell.....

Press on, and it gave a loud WOSH and it's really cold on my scalp.  Spraying all over my head, feeling cool!  The initial strong coconut smell diminished into a mild sweet fruity smell!  After that, I rubbed my fingers onto my scalp, my fingers were clean without any trace of grease, my scalp no more oil!  The dry clean worked!!

Would like to recommend this to post natal mothers on confinement and lazy people like me, heehee....


L'oreal Anti Spot &Brightening Essence (5ml)
Haven't try yet, hope it works on my pimple scars...


Vanity Trove beauty box sends right to your door step at S$25.
You deserve some pampering!

Click in to order https://www.vanitytrove.com/sg

"Like" VanityTrove Facebook for updates and promotions ~ https://www.facebook.com/VanityTrove


No comments:

Post a Comment