expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Collaboration with Escentials at Paragon

Date: 10.09.2014


I do have not a stationery office, my work place of the day was at Escentials in Paragon.

It's boring, but almost all companies I worked with required full black attire.

Spacious and big, Escentials carries Europe beauty brands.

Got to work with Covet London nail lacquers.



A mini manicure bar was set up for invited media to have express manicure with Covet London nail lacquers.

Some of the colors we had tried on.

Each job opportunity gained me more experience and more exposure to different brands of lacquers.  The list of corporate events I worked with are HERE.

If your brand needs professional manicurist, please contact Precious Nail Services at ~
preciousnail@rocketmail.com

Updates at Facebook ~ www.facebook.com/precious.nail.5





No comments:

Post a Comment