expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Presbyopia Contact Lens from CooperVision

*sponsored


I am blessed with a baby face which took off a few years on my actual age.

But then darn, whenever I need to put on my reading (Presbyopia) glasses, people around will start to ask: "You 老花 already arh?  How old are you actually?"
 -_____-||| So embarrassing...

Presbyopia (老花眼) occurs to semi-senior citizens from age 40 (I am in mid 40s already), though very suay ones will kena as early as mid 30s.  It's as common as teenagers with pimples.

Presbyopia is a condition where by vision is blurry when looking at up close objects, be it words or worms.
Here's a cute video which gives a better explanation: 

Presbyopia is unavoidable and it's annoying.

At home newspapers and books, cannot see;
Go out shopping price tags and labels cannot see;
Go market vegetable got worm also cannot see;
Go restaurant menu cannot see, eat finish already worst, bill come also cannot see;
Handphone cannot see, computer also cannot see.
Can cry T_______T

My "battle" with Presbyopia initially was to put the reading object farther and farther away from my face.  It came to a point where even an arm's length is not enough.  And sometimes words became too small at arm's length too.  I get headaches from the blur vision, no choice have to put on granny reading specs, look old also no choice.

It's crazy inconvenient to take my glasses in and out of my handbag whenever I need to read.  Sometimes I "gave up" and just hang my 老夫子 (Master Q) specs on my blouse.  And the whole world know I am an auntie with 老花眼.

The tragic is, besides Presbyopia, I am also short-sight with 650 degree on my left eye and 475 degree on my right eye.

Which means, far cannot see, near also cannot see.  I am an offical blind bat.
Can cry and cry TT______TT

But I am sure I am not alone!

Fortunately we are born in this era.

Presbyopia Contact Lens from CooperVision which is the best thing a blind bat can have!
CooperVision Proclear 1-Day Multifocal
CooperVision Proclear  1-Day Multifocal solves all my vision problems.
Unlike other lenses I had worn, Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses is surprisingly comfortable for my dry eyes.

  Thanks to the PC Technology which bonds water and keep lenses fresh and hydrated all day long.
PC Technology
Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses are the only lenses available in the market made with PC Technology.

Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses are -
* Daily disposable
That saves the hassle of cleaning them and also saves the cost of purchasing different lens solutions.
* Deposit-resistant
Lens surface are cleaner and healthier for the eyes.  This is very important for contact lens wearers.  Dirty lenses irritates our eyes and may cause infections.
* processed with PC Technology 
As mention earlier, this delivers extra comfort for Presbyopia patients as our eyes tends to be drier as we age.

With Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses, I can see clearly now, no matter up close, far away or in-between!


With Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses I am enjoying clear vision from world to words.
Never let Presbyopia affect your vision and life.  Toss away those reading specs!
We will, we must, we have to look younger!



PROMOTION!!
FREE 5 days trial of CooperVision Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses
Click HERE to register
Promotion ends 8 Apr 2015, so hurry!
* $15 fee applys for eye check, which can be offset for minimum purchase of 2 boxes of Proclear 1-Day Multifocal Contact Lenses at S$150.


More about CooperVision - www.coopervision.com.sg



No comments:

Post a Comment