expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 20 April 2015

SkinLab the Medical Spa

*sponsored



Got out of the taxi, stood in front of Wheelock Place, not sure which direction to set my foot ahead, panic as I was absurdly late for the appointment >.<

Was grasping for breath when I arrived at SkinLab the Medical Spa.
The spotless white reception sets a image of SkinLab, being a facial spa with medical aspects.

The kind reception lady offered me hot beverage while I filled up a simple form with my personal particulars including medical history, my facial and body concerns.

After consultation, I was recommended to try SkinLab's Salicylic Acid Peel Facial.

Salicylic Acid Peel Facial (approx. 90 mins S$268)
targets the following skin problems -
·         oily skin
·         acne
·         blackheads
·         whiteheads
·         fine lines
·         premature aging
·         uneven skin tone
* non invasive and no down time

The facial room was spacious and cozy.

Plush firm bed was so perfect to slumber onto, just what's the brand of the mattress!

All facial therapists in SkinLab have a minimum of five years experience both locally and abroad.  I knew was in good hands.

Salicylic acid is one of the most effective ingredients to combat the cause of facial oil, acne and blemishes, as well as providing an excellent rejuvenation addition and alternative to Glycolic.

Salicylic acid is odourless, perhaps was slight itch but it felt ticklish when applied on my face.  Only 10% of acid was used since this was my first time.  Dosage may increase depending on the skin condition on subsequent sessions.

My therapist was skillful yet gentle, giving me pampering facial and shoulder massage which I hope it could go on forever!

The last step of the facial was a mask, followed by toner, ampoule and moisturizer.

Before I left, I topped up my stock of Crystal Tomato (anti-aging and whitening oral supplement) from SkinLab.

I looked at the mirror only when I reached home.  And wow, my face was glowing without grease.  More than 80% of those black heads were gone.  I touched my face, to my surprise, it felt SOOOOOOOOO SMOOTH like a hard boiled egg!

I was only told that the skin will feel smoother, but they didn't tell me it will be this SMOOTH as if I had a total skin lift!

Amazing.

As, I really didn't expect such prominent and visible result with merely one session of Salicylic Acid Peel Facial, I did not take any before and after pics T_____T

So now I understand why Salicylic Acid Peel Facial was introduced as SUPERIOR EXFOLIATE.  It exfoliates not only the skin surface but within the pores too.

Salicylic Acid also gets rid of surplus sebum, bacteria and inflammation from deep inside the pores of the skin, acne elimination indeed, heeheehee...

I am going back soon for another session!


SkinLab the Medical Spa

WHEELOCK
501 Orchard Road
#04-04 Wheelock Place
6235 3246

PLAZA SINGAPURA
#03-33 Plaza Singapura
 Tel: 6336 1106

JURONG POINT
#B1-62 Jurong Point
Tel: 6316 2556 / 6316 2246



1 comment:

  1. Mama, you signed up the package? btw, I tried the Salicylic Acid Peel Facial too! Really good!

    ReplyDelete