expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 24 May 2015

Red Carpet Worthy Dresses




Zalora is having some Hari Raya sale.

I was like.... err.... I don't wear muslim baju.....

But clicking into Zalora's Hari Raya collection, I was surprised by the modern twist and some are pretty wearable for non-muslims.


ZALIA Double Layered Top Now S$16.90   U.P S$24.90
Had been wearing sleeves to cover my fat arms recently >.<   So I love this, pair with any pants and you are ready to go.


ZALIA Metallic Gathered Skirt  Now S$27.90  U.P S$39.90
Metallic sheen with mini glamour, I think these maxi skirts are perfect for a evening dinner or party without being over-dressed.


ZALIA A Line Dress with Panel Details Now S$47.90  U.P S$59.90
Long A Line Dress looks causal with prints like twisted tie dye.  It's a shopping cum high-tea dress ;)

ZALIA Lace Fit & Flare Maxi Dress Now S$48.90   U.P S$69.90
Lace top has got transparent sequins which blings with every movement.  Nice right?  Sexy doesn't mean revealing, I can't decide which color I like better, feel like grabbing one and keep it till Christmas lolxx...


ZALIA Metallic Pleated Maxi Dress S$59.90
This is classy, love the puffy long sleeves, so feminine .


ZALIA Porcelain Print Fit & Flare Dress S$69.90
I love the prints!  But I guess I am too short to carry it off.   Tall girls out there, this is a good pick!

Race doesn't matter, we all deserve pretty dresses!
Happy Shopping to all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment